A HISTORIC COMPANY THAT GROWS AND CHANGES ITS SHAPE
Cartografica Galeotti was founded in 1931, as a small manufacturing site in the historic center of Lucca, dedicated to the production of graphic and paper articles. Over the years the company has seen a progressive expansion and a parallel development of the Tissue Division dedicated to the realization of hygienic tissue products in different sizes. Thanks to its investments, Cartografica Galeotti is nowadays a fast growing and well-established reality, with a strong presence also abroad. The company has always put its efforts to strengthen its relation within the local community, aware of the economic and social role it represents for the surrounding area.