Cartografica Galeotti began trading in 1931, making graphics and packaging products in a small production establishment in the centre of Lucca. Following the difficult war years and subsequent reconstruction, in 1961 the company left its historic headquarters and moved to the Guamo industrial area. In 1978 it became a limited company.
During this time Cartografica Galeotti gradually carved a niche in the field of lithograph boxes in box board and laminated cardboard (packaging). Over time, in an extremely vast sector full of wide-ranging products, the company created specialised lines.
In 1994 the Tissue Division was created, which is dedicated to the production of facial tissues packaged in different size boxes. Here Cartografica Galeotti was able to fully benefit from the integration between the production of facial tissues and graphics and packaging.
In 1996 Cartografica Galeotti became a publicly traded company.
Cartografica Galeotti is still growing today and has a strong overseas presence.